1. So Fly by Elle Varner, this song truly expresses how I feel about myself. Initially, all I can concentrate on are my flaws and things I’m lacking, but after a while, I realize that’s what makes me stand out and special.
2. I Do by Cardi B ft SZA, it’s just a boss bitch song. People always think I’m the sweetest thing, which I am, but I also have my ruthless side. I just take life and love like a giant chess game, and I refuse to lose.
3. Higher by Rihanna, I am a huge Rihanna fan and probably love all her music, but this song I play almost every day. I know when I’m drunk there are 2 people, in particular, I want to call, apologize, and just rewind time.
4. Bad Energy by Skepta ft Wizkid, This song just makes me smile, thinking of one my closest friends, who played me this song during one of his many rants of how I am not in touch with my culture and roots.
5. CITY GIRLS, I absolutely love all of their music and can’t just pick one song right now. They’re a feminist movement PERIOD!